2016 ARCA Christmas Party
In lieu of a General Meeting for the month of December, the annual Christmas Party serves as the meeting for the month. After addressing any immediate club business, the party program commences: introduction of the Board of Directors for the upcoming year, presentation of awards, and recognition of individuals and organizations for their service to the club and community.
For details on this year’s Christmas Party, please click the event link: 2016 Christmas Party.
All members and guests are cordially invited to the 2016 ARCA Christmas Party! The party will be hosted in the ballroom of the H2U building and dinner will be a covered dish buffet. All are welcome to bring a dish for dinner, but please coordinate what you plan to bring with Chris, KK4NXA. Confirmed dishes are:
- Carl Bosard (AJ4AU): Plastic Utensils and Soda
- Chris Clark (KK4NXA): Turkey
- Ryan and Jennifer Ruby (NE1AM & KI7TEH): Assorted Desserts
- Ray Gannaway (KJ4HZ): Deviled Eggs
- Bob Hunter (KC4KPN): Seven Layer Salad
- Walter Brumbeloe (W4EFS): Assorted Pies
- Rusty Welsh (KG4HIR): Paper Products
- Tom Brown (KF4ITM): Meatballs and Sauce
- Louis Hernandez (K4IIE): Potato Salad
- Doug Pugh (KE4JSJ): Chips and Dip
- Mike McCoy (K4ECL): Stuffing
In addition to having dinner, we’ll be awarding several individuals and organizations for their service to the club and the amateur radio community. Awards being given at the party will include:
- 2016 Ham of the Year
- 2016 Rookie of the Year
- 2016 President’s Choice
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Donor Recognitions
We’ll also be collecting new, unwrapped toys for the Toys for Tots program.